3rd Shift Plating
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking a full-time Plating Department Operator to join our Green Bay manufacturing facility on our 3rd shift. 3rd Shift individuals receive an hourly shift differential of $1.25. A $1.00/hour raise is also given within the first year of employment.
To learn more about KI, please visit www.ki.com
- The proper operation of the plating department on their shift, in order to maintain production schedules and meet the needs of their internal customers.
- Ensure proper operation of the Plating system
- Rack & un-rack various frames
- Maintain production levels and maximize the efficiency of the system by maintaining optimal levels of work bars in operation
- Ensure proper chemical titrations in plating tanks
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Value Added Skills:
- Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
- Team Player
- Computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to train on any shift
- Positive Attitude
- Working in areas where it can get warm
- Working in a smoke free environment
- Activities including standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to assist in any given area of the plant if your area is slow
- This is a 3rd shift position
- Hours are Sunday Night – Friday Morning 10 PM – 6 AM
- Shift premium of $1.25 hour
- Overtime during busy season
KI offers a welcoming work culture with competitive benefits for eligible employees. Benefits include:
- 100% Employee ownership
- Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance
- A 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program
- An educational reimbursement program
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP.
- Sick pay
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America