Production Tech I-(2nd shift)
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
- Operate all assembly production equipment in an efficient and safe manner. (Presses, drill machines, robots, vacuum lifts, box banders, stitchers or any other equipment that may be in the cell)
- Operate tools required in the cell such as hand-held drills/screw guns, riveters, impact tools, screw drivers, wrenches and any other tools that may be required in the area.
- Use of the scanning equipment
- Maintain high levels of quality and follow work instruction documents
- Work on paint line hanging, offloading & assembly
- Cross train in other areas and departments as necessary
Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, and be able to work well with others in a team setting.
Apply today to express your interest and learn more about KI. Please contact HR for assistance if needed.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, 1400 S 41st St, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America