Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Class A CDL or the ability to obtain one within 60 days of being offered position
- Must be registered with clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov and grant consent to KI to view Clearinghouse driving record
- KI forklift certified
- Driving semi tractor trailer- may include local trips, trips to other KI Wisconsin plants, and trips within Wisconsin
- Properly maintain fuel levels in vehicle
- Properly load, hail & deliver various products for both internal and external customers
- Learn all truck driving functions
- Loading/unloading product (at times, hand loading and unloading product that may weigh up to 90 pounds and will frequently be up to 60 pounds)
- Drive forklift to load/unload trucks as well as supporting product flow and needs for production areas
- Perform transfer scans and learn pertinent shipping/receiving functions
- Properly move material in & out of warehouse making accurate transfers within the BPCS system
- willing to work in other departments when no work is available
- conduct period cycle counts as needed
Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, and be able to work well with others in a team setting.
KI offers a competitive benefits package including Education Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance. In addition, KI offers 401K, a great work atmosphere and a focus on health and wellness. KI is truly an employer of choice in the area for these reasons.
Apply today to express your interest and learn more about KI. If you need assistance, please contact HR.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, 1400 S 41st St, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America