Inventory Systems - Special Orders
ARE YOU LOOKING TO LEARN NEW THINGS AND BE A PART OF A GROWING COMPANY WHO HAS A DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
We are currently going through expansion and growth in our Inventory Department and we are seeking an Inventory Systems Specialist, Special Orders to join our growing team our Bloomington, IL office. The Inventory Systems Specialist will work on a team of dedicated support staff to ensure that inventory and supplies are maintained across all our retail locations. This requires a high level of attention to detail and organization skills.
· Time management and the ability to prioritize competing tasks
· Hunger to learn and master new tasks and grow within position
· Strong data-entry background
· Strong organization skills with keen attention to detail
· Solution-based approach to problem-solving
· A sense of urgency to work within a specified deadline
· Adaptability to department/company's changing needs
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Accurate typing skills with 50-70 wpm
· Must be able to lift 50lbs
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, IL, USA