Inventory - Planning Specialist - Replenishment
We are currently going through expansion and growth in our Inventory Department and we are seeking a Planning Specialist, Replenishment to join our growing team our Bloomington, IL office. The Planning Specialist, Replenishment will be responsible for the support of the administrative & supply chain duties of retail product to our 150 practices.
- Provide customer service to all practice locations regarding questions, issues and concerns the ordering and deliveries of retail products and inventory
- Maintain inventory at store level
- Pull frames from stock inventory to pack and ship to individual locations
- Data entry for inventory across multiple platforms
- Demonstrate knowledge of and supports company standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions and confidentiality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Respond positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
- Ability to make decisions and choose a course of action or develop solutions based on facts, constraints, and probable consequences
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate Excel experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Preferred health care or wholesale/retail purchasing experience
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Job Family Corporate Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA