Accounts Payable Manager
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding in its Finance Department and we are seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join the team in our Bloomington, IL corporate office! The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees. This role will also serve as a liaison between the Accounts Payable department and external parties, including lenders and suppliers as well as upper management of the Company.
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Maintain consistency of adherence to accounts payable policies and goals, establish and communicate standard operating procedures for accounts payable team to follow, monitor and analyze specific accounts payable operations.
- Communicate with other departments, branches and vendors regarding A/P position on relevant issues, design/revise tools, processes and procedures to improve efficiency and head special projects, as needed.
- Delegate tasks across the A/P team and ensure expectations so that the team achieves a quality outcome.
- Supervise check runs; analyzing and verifying outstanding invoices to ensure proper payment and adherence to any applicable requirements, manage expense reporting process and payments.
- Ensure that all financial deadlines regarding accounts payable are met for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closings, including supporting requests from internal and external audit functions.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Cross Training with other Accounting Departments.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with accounts payable or general accounting as well as 2-3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Must have ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytic abilities.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Job Family Corporate Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA