Administrative Assistant - Revenue Cycle Management
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO? DO YOU ENJOY PROVIDING ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AND HELPING OTHERS?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its Revenue Department. We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Bloomington, IL location! We are looking for an organized, professional individual to assist the Revenue Team with administrative duties and data entry. Attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as good communication skills, both verbal and written, are all necessary.
- Data entry to maintain various dashboards
- Process patient statements
- Bank Account transition paperwork
- Acts as account admin and provides access to various payor websites
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Working knowledge of revenue cycle is helpful but not required
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines, with flexibility and capacity to identify and administer competing operational priorities in a changing environment with creativity and resourcefulness
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA