ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO? DO YOU HAVE AN EYE FOR DETAIL AND ENJOY WORKING WITH A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its Revenue Department. We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented Claims Specialist to join the team in our Bloomington, IL location! The Claims Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate filing of all vision and medical claims for a vision care practice. This position requires working with insurance companies, creating and submitting insurance claims, processing insurance claims, and any necessary follow-up work for rejected claims. Additional responsibilities cash application, and the revision of claims in third-party databases as necessary to secure payment.
- Process insurance claims and follow up
- Apply cash received to open invoices
- Other billing departmental needs as assigned
- Strong spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of EOBs and HCFA forms
- Ability to analyze and resolve unpaid claims issues
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD codes
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Must have experience with electronic processing of medical and vision claims
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- 1-2 years of medical and vision claims experience preferred
- Prior use of Practice Management and EHR Systems preferred
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, IL, USA