District Manager - Northeast Area
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION TO LEAD OTHERS AND THE DESIRE TO HELP PEOPLE HAVE A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE? DO YOU HAVE MULTI-UNIT EXPERIENCE AND A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS?
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and we are looking for a talented, results-driven District Manager to lead our NE team (NY, NJ, CT). This position is based in Connecticut and will require travel within the area.
The District Manager is responsible for overseeing business operations and patient service throughout all offices within the assigned district. The District Manager will provide the tools, support and leadership necessary to deliver revenue improvements; maximize office contributions through control of labor costs and COGS, and a first-class patient experience. The District Manager will deliver these results by building a positive and professional work environment that emphasizes accountability, integrity, and professional growth.
- Drives patient loyalty and satisfaction, executing strategies to support business operations.
- Manages inventory, cost of goods, expenses, in compliance with company practices.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of solutions and makes suggestions in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Executes strategies and practices to drive revenue improvements in alignment with company goals.
- Ensures lab controls and efficiencies are being implemented and followed.
- Manages communication with patients, vendors and employees to be a role model for Keplr’s vision and values.
- Serves as a leader in adherence to all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develops and maintains a team environment by motivating the team to produce quality results.
- Provides coaching and performance feedback to Managers.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring top talent.
• 3 - 5 years of optical related multi-unit management experience is required.
• Prior experience in interviewing, hiring, training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Keplr Vision offers competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Pay Type Salary
- Connecticut, USA