Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its Treasury Department. We are seeking a sharp, motivated, detail-oriented Treasury Analyst to join the team in our Bloomington, IL location!
- Accurately review and process ACH and wire transactions
- Complete documentation for bank account openings and closings
- Assist with cash forecasting
- Work with bank providers to setup new banking services
- Partner with Accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable on various projects
- Assist with merchant card services
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA