UX Support Specialist
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND
SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO?
DO YOU HAVE AN EYE FOR DESIGN AND ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH OTHERS?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 150 practices in 29 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its Marketing Department. We are seeking a creative, detail oriented Marketing Web Content Specialist to join the team in our Bloomington, IL location! Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Support Specialist provides support to Keplr Vision corporate and practice websites.
The ideal candidate is a professional web designer with experience in WordPress front-end development, including not only editing but also using themes, plugins, and workflows.
- Collaborates with team members, partners and stakeholders to translate ideas and needs into functional web solutions
- Identifies design problems and promptly responds to site functionality issues
- Collaborates with team members on creation and upkeep of forms and workflows
- Implements and maintains high-quality SEO policies and collaborates with the graphic design team to maintain brand standards
- Collaborates with content team to update website content and structure
- Installs GA and GTM tags for digital media tracking
- Self-motivated, pays careful attention to detail, has exceptional organizational skills, can multi-task, and prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or an additional three years of practical experience
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design, SEO best practices, content marketing, and cross-browser functionality
- Ability to work effectively with a team, clearly and effectively communicating ideas and processes and how they can be implemented
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance preferred
- Professional portfolio with at least 5 designs for internal review
Keplr Vision offers a competitive salary and benefits, 401K and a generous PTO plan.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA