Driver - Trainee (Delivery) MUST HAVE CDL CLASS A
Drives truck over established, assigned routes to deliver beer and other beverages. Unloads, stocks, and rotates product in stores and other retail establishments. Interacts with customers to take any additional orders or to answer any questions/complaints. Completes all the necessary delivery paperwork.
· Ensures regular and punctual attendance
· Completes thorough Pre-Trip and Post-Trip Vehicle inspections.
· Reviews truck load sheet in order to ensure no loading errors have occurred.
· Drives truck to deliver product to assigned accounts.
· Unloads beer from truck using appropriate equipment, depending on type of delivery truck.
· Uses Handheld device to prepares invoices, enter payments, look up account balances and input over, short or missing checks and payments, for each stop on assigned route.
· Uses Handheld device to remove missing or damaged product from invoices.
· Collects payment from customers, and records transactions on customer receipt.
· Obtains customer signature on receipt for deliveries.
· Places delivery in coolers and builds in-store displays when required.
· Rotates product during deliveries to ensure all product is on code and fresh.
· Fills racks and prices when delivering to off-premise accounts.
· Settles all invoices and payments, collected during deliveries, at the end of each day.
· Collects damaged or out-of-date product from accounts in order to return to warehouse for credit with necessary documentation.
· Verifies with warehouse personnel all products on the truck at end of day that was returned, refused, or damaged. Completes all necessary paperwork.
· Checks in truck at the end of the day and ensures the inside of truck is clean.
· Communicates with Merchandisers, Sales Representatives, and other vendors in order to successfully complete the delivery of products.
· Listens to and resolves customer complaints. Escalates difficult complaints to a Delivery Manager when necessary.
· Operates vehicles in a safe manner, and obeys all Florida State and DOT laws.
· Adheres to all safety codes and OSHA standards.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment.
· Works overtime when required.
· Understands the bay assignment sheet
- Job Family Driver
- Job Function Delivery
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Pierce, FL, USA