Reading Truck Group - Caulker - Binder (1st Shift)
Caulker – Binder
Reading Truck Body, an award- winning and innovative manufacturer of truck service bodies and equipment in the Reading, PA area has several opportunities for skilled experienced Caulkers!
Start your career off with an enhanced vacation package and new starting rates! New Team Members are eligible to receive “TWO” sign on Bonuses each after 90 days with good performance. Fantastic Benefits Program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with Company Match just to name a few. Come join the Reading Team and start your new career today!
The function of the Caulker-Binder is to perform precision hand caulking and binding operations such as caulking, gluing, inspecting, pasting, etc.
- Basic use of hand tools: drill, rivet gun, wrenches and caulk gun
- Responsible for sanding/ scraping truck bodies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience using hand tools
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE:
- Ability to work in hot or cold manufacturing floor environments.
COMMENTS: The Reading Group, LLC (TRG) does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Job Family Reading Truck Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Reading, PA, USA