Reading Truck Group - E-Coat Hanger /Scape/ Prep Skilled (1st Shift)
E-Coat Hanger/Scrape/Prep Skilled
Reading Truck Body, an award- winning and innovative manufacturer of truck service bodies and equipment in the Reading, PA area has several opportunities for skilled experienced E-Coat Hangers!
Start your career off with an enhanced vacation package and new starting rates! New Team Members are eligible to receive “TWO” sign on Bonuses each after 90 days with good performance. Fantastic Benefits Program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with Company Match just to name a few. Come join the Reading Team and start your new career today!
The function of the E-Coat Hanger is to prepare the truck body for the E-Coat process. E-Coat Hangers make sure bodies have an even finish and meet the requirements for the E-Coat process.
- Operates and sets up one of several types of precision scraping and sanding tools
- Responsible for sanding and scraping internal and external surfaces of metal parts to a smooth and even finish specific to required dimensions
- Basic use of hand tools: drill, rivet gun, wrenches and caulk gun
- Loading/unloading very heavy equipment
- Responsible for manually pushing/pulling equipment and all parts from inventory based on the job order
- Responsible for moving equipment to other work areas via roller system or overhead crane
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic math and computer skills
- A high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of hand tools is a plus though not a requirement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE:
- Ability to work in hot or cold manufacturing floor environments.
COMMENTS: The Reading Group, LLC (TRG) does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Job Family Reading Truck Group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Reading, PA, USA