Registered Private Client Associate - Ponte Vedra, FL
This individual will provide administrative, client, and marketing support to one or more Financial Advisors (FAs) to enhance and grow their business. Roles and responsibilities may vary dependent upon the FA or team structure. The RPCA should demonstrate extreme competence in all major areas of responsibility and operate with a relatively high level of independence.
This individual will also work closely with the Complex Operations Manager to ensure all operations functions are properly and accurately performed. This individual will possess a Series 7, 63 and 65, or 66 or be able to obtain within 6 months of start date.
- Provide excellent telephone service to clients and potential clients by responding promptly and accurately. Ensure continuous telephone coverage.
- Work independently and interface effectively with home office departments and branch associates to service client requests.
- Assist FAs in the ongoing development and maintenance of effective client relationships.
- Be knowledgeable of all firm products and technology to provide quick responses to inquiries
- Coordinate marketing efforts through the marketing department (e.g., for local advertising).
- Work closely with FAs to understand the clients’ investments objectives, financial situation and risk tolerance
- Anticipate potential issues and/or problems and alert respective FAs and/or Branch Management as necessary.
- Compose effective client correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the firm, as well as the various regulatory agencies.
- Assist FAs in organizing and implementing productivity based campaigns.
- Keep assigned FAs informed of all pertinent information and activity related to client accounts and transactions, including issues related to client suitability.
- Assist in helping train other Private Client Associates as needed
- Process deposits and disbursements and review for appropriateness and accuracy.
- Receive, prioritize and process client orders on behalf of the FA.
- Distribute branch mail, faxes, and morning reports.
- Perform other duties as required that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the branch office and individual FAs. (May also perform some operations responsibilities for the entire branch in small branch offices).
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Series 7, 63 and 65, or 66 required or the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment start date
- 5 years of industry experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- High ethical standards
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082, USA