Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the recruitment function and be part of a team that recruits, selects and onboards qualified candidates for management, professional, technical and support positions at Janney Headquarters and at over 100 East Coast branch offices.
Essential duties include:
- Partner with hiring managers across the organization to fill open roles.
Provide full life cycle recruitment including but not limited to creating requisitions, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting phone
screens and generating offer letters.
- Provide applicant tracking system (ATS) support to hiring managers and assist hiring managers with opening requisitions.
- Update and post job descriptions to LinkedIn, social job boards, colleges and other industry specific job boards.
- Source and attract candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Assist with Onboarding new hires.
- Provide analytics for Talent Acquisition team and broader HR team on recruitment metrics.
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with candidates during the recruiting process.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Talent Management team.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
1-3 years of human resources experience in a corporate setting, preferably focused on recruiting; prior experience working in the financial services
- Demonstrated strong project management and customer service skills required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and proofreading skills.
Possess a high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities and priorities while meeting established deadlines in a fast-paced
- Demonstrated success as a team player and can-do attitude.
- Prior exposure to applicant tracking systems preferred. Experience using Ceridian Dayforce a plus.
Strong technical aptitude; prior experience using technologies and social media recruitment strategies to fill positions and build a pipeline for current and future
needs preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office; advanced capabilities in Excel (formulas, pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America