Client Experience Strategist
Janney is seeking an experienced marketing professional to support the development and delivery of our wealth management client experience. This role will predominantly focus on marketing and client communication initiatives to improve the overall client experience, with a particular focus on ongoing financial planning as the anchor to client relationships at Janney.
This person will be a key contributor to creating and delivering multi-channel, integrated marketing and communication solutions that enhance the end-to-end client and prospect experience, help Financial Advisors grow their practices through a financial planning-based marketing approach, increase client engagement with financial planning concepts, and increase use of our online client portal.
This role reports directly to the Vice President, Director of Client Marketing Strategy, and will work closely with the Financial Planning and Digital Client Portal teams, as well as Marketing and Corporate Communications team members.
- Deliver marketing solutions that drive increased adoption and use of our online client portal and its features and functionality, with focus on those related to the financial planning experience.
- Contribute to our growth strategy by incorporating financial planning into marketing programs that help Janney Financial Advisors acquire clients, net new assets, and increase organic growth.
- Contribute to defining the digital client experience roadmap, in partnership with leaders and key internal partners, to ensure client needs and business objectives are clearly defined and met.
- Deliver marketing messages to prospective and existing Janney clients that continually build awareness of our financial planning value proposition and the benefits of using our online tools.
- ·Ensure the voice of the client is at the heart of every design decision, including insights gained from client market research.
- Collaborate closely with key partners to define, implement and promote key projects; perform project management responsibilities when needed.
- Proactively solicit feedback and opportunities for improvement from Financial Advisors, clients and internal teams.
- Measure, analyze and report on the success of digital and financial planning marketing programs to identify opportunities to continuously improve outcomes relative to our goals.
- Document the full client experience and all touchpoints related to that experience, traditional and digital, to evolve toward an integrated client experience.
- Apply knowledge of branch processes, client journey, financial advisor provided advice and guidance, and broader financial industry capabilities to inform strategy and decision making across multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the wealth management industry.
- Demonstrated experience in innovative client experiences, operating models and using cases for digital client engagement.
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing marketing messages, content and campaigns.
- Working knowledge of the wealth management business, and in particular, financial planning as well as digital client portals.
- Working knowledge of digital design trends, user-centered design principles, and digital design methods.
- Demonstrated aptitude in developing concepts to improve the digital client experience.
- Ability to collaborate across teams, form relationships, and influence key partners.
- Strategic thinker mindset with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to details.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage projects across cross functional groups.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across teams and functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America