LifeMade - Operations Coordinator
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
LifeMade Consumer Products is a leading manufacturer in high-volume, precision injection molded parts. The company designs and manufactures with proprietary engineering processes and extensive manufacturing capabilities, from seven (7) locations worldwide. From the first spark of an idea, through the design of the mold to the actual manufactured product, LifeMade Consumer Products focuses all efforts on delivering innovative plastic solutions. The company’s core markets include Consumer Products, Medical/Healthcare, Personal Care, Health & Beauty, Caps & Closures, and Packaging.
LifeMade Consumer Products is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture. LifeMade helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.
Position Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Maine Facilities
Reports to: HR Manager
Provide day to day assistance and support in aspects of human resources, payroll and quality, which advances the plants’ core values.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Processes timecards and ensures timely completion of hourly payroll, including reporting.
- Assists with employee benefits, insurance and open enrollment for both Maine locations.
- Conduct all hourly new employee orientation/on-boarding procedures.
- Ensures the HR Department maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment. Assists with HR record keeping and government compliance and may include worker’s compensation 52 week earnings.
- Responsible for HR Department file retention.
- Responsible for employee relations calendar and leads employee relations efforts for all Maine locations on a monthly function. Including but not limited to: internal and external involvement.
- Conduct Safety Observations
- Conducts regular operations procedure compliance audits.
- Assists and participates in audits within the Maine locations including but not limited to: payroll, personnel files, worker’s compensation earnings, quality and/or safety.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, coordinates staffing needs and participates in the recruitment efforts for all Maine locations.
- Establishes positive employer‐employee relations by protecting the interest of the employee and the company in accordance with Company policies and Core Values, as well as, governmental law and regulations. Poses no direct threat to the health or safety to oneself, others, or the property. Defined as significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervise Others: No
- High School Degree/GED
- BS/BA Preferred
- Knowledge of HR/personnel practices and principles, and all applicable labor, pay, benefits, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop a high level of personal credibility with employees and management.
- The ability to work with and maintain information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated culture management and ability to translate desired company culture into specific employee and managerial behaviors.
- Systems: DayForce, Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft, Kronos, SAP
- Experience working in Manufacturing Industry
Technical role Competencies:
- Customer service orientated
- Energetic, self-motivated individual, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Detail oriented, accurate and possess good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and work under general supervision
- Skills to work on multiple projects and tasks are required
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Please refer to the Physical Job Description, which is contained as a separate document, for more detail.
Environment: Normal Office/administrative environments; some functions are performed on the manufacturing floor.
Physical: Sufficient physical ability to perform all administrative duties. .
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Other: Ability to work overtime or occasionally on weekends with short notice.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wilton, ME, USA