LifeMade - Shipping and Receiving Clerk
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
Responsible for ensuring that products are shipped to customers in accordance with sales order requests, company policies and procedures.
- Reviews all orders for “special instructions” and highlights for the Distribution Associates.
- Prepares all special labels for customer orders.
- Collects all pick slips from the Distribution Associates and runs Bill of Laden (BOL)
- Schedules all inbound and outbound loads as well as customer pick-ups from the Warehouse.
- Manages and maintains Warehouse Office inventory, first aid supplies for the first responders.
- Maintains an organized and effective front office to ensure a smooth and efficient experience.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, Corporation, and the community.
- Maintains the professional competency, knowledge and skills necessary for performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Handles the receiving of incoming shipments, ensures documentation is accurate and routes to proper personnel for inspection and/or approval prior to use, where applicable.
- Responds to all inquiries and special shipping instructions received from Customer Service Representatives from across the organization.
- Prepares sample orders to customers per organizational requests.
- Understands and follows Warehouse safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern.
- Maintains compliance with company policy and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer capabilities, including MS Office
- Basic office equipment capabilities
- 1 -2 years of relevant and related experience
- Understanding of use of warehouse tools.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills required to communicate with individuals both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates ability to display diplomacy in day-to-day interactions with the commitment to task with awareness of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and work as a value add to team efforts.
- Ability to work with and maintain information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Must be flexible to ever-changing workloads and responsibilities.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Please refer to the Physical Job Description, which is contained as a separate document, for more detail.
Working Conditions: Typical workstation office environment with computer equipment, printers, files and shelves overhead and above work surface.
Environment: Normal office and warehouse setting; work in and around warehouse machinery.
Physical: Sitting at a workstation approximately 85% of the work time. Standing and walking approximately 15% of the work time.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wilton, ME, USA