LifeMade - Maintenance Technician I
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
Perform work involving basic maintenance and mechanical skills to keep machines, mechanical equipment or the building in repair. May include basic maintenance and sanitation skills to support combustible dust and bag storage room. Duties involve repairing mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; assist with and perform the task of changing machine molds; rebuilding and repairing injector guns; and basic repairs of building structure; sanitation; preventative maintenance; bag storage room and other areas as assigned.
· Use of hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches to perform regular job duties.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and/or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
· Perform the task of changing molds according to production schedules and bring machines back to operations readiness.
· Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
· Assemble, install, or repair machinery and equipment.
· Clean assigned areas, especially with regard to dust accumulation, as required or per pre-established schedules.
· Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
· Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
· Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
· Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment. Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
· Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good workin
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Waxahachie, TX, USA