LifeMade-Packing Line Operator (days)
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
$500 Retention Bonus if hired between 11/16 & 2/16!!
Week 1: 36 Hours-Mon/Thurs/Fri
Week 2: 48 Hours-Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun (guaranteed overtime!)
The Operator, Mold I is responsible for inspecting product for quality defects, manually transferring finished product into packaging, and preparing packaged product for shipment.
- Quality Inspections
- Review product and packaging to ensure meeting standards
- Package Product
- Manually package product from conveyor line into packaging material or packing machine.
- Material Handling
- Stock packaging materials at machines
- Prepare finished goods for shipping
- Operate Machines
- Performs minor press startups and shutdowns, address simple alarms when necessary (if applicable & once trained and authorized).
- Stay Safe
- Understands and follows plant safety rules. Help to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area; including but not limited to removal and handling of scrap and debris.
- Report any problems or concerns to direct Supervisor.
- Maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other employees.
- Effectively communicates with others both verbally and in writing.
- Be Reliable
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Self-motivated to learn and perform job tasks to meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
- Demonstrates the capacity to work at an efficient rate to meet production goals and standards.
- Be Flexible
- May be responsible to back up other positions as needed and directed (ie. Breaks, absenteeism, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass Background Check
- Pass Drug Screening
- Pass Physical Screening
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, 7p-7a, including every other weekend.
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Please refer to the Physical Job Description, which is contained as a separate document, for more detail.
Environment: Normal manufacturing environments; work with machinery and media in or around confined spaces; exposure to chemicals, grease and oils.
Physical: Sufficient physical ability to perform heavy lifting and carrying; reaching, kneeling, crawling, climbing; standing for moderate periods of time.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Other: Ability to work overtime or occasionally on weekends with short notice.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Erlanger, KY, USA