Jadex - Senior Systems Analyst
Jadex Inc. (Jadex), formally known as Jarden Process Solutions, is a leader in manufacturing and material science by utilizing innovation and technology to develop sustainable products that serve the medical, industrial, and consumer markets. Our success is built on our four operating companies, which supply a range of products including custom-designed plastic components, engineered nylon resins and monofilaments, zinc products, and temperature-controlled products, that solve both industrial and consumer challenges.
At Jadex, our vision is innovation with intention. Our mission is to create products that provide superior performance while minimizing their impact on the environment. We are passionate about our employees, customers, and cultivating the right partnerships. We seek to foster a creative and collaborative culture, lead our industry with sustainable solutions, and have fun along the way!
Responsible for supporting Information Technology Systems, system development and participating as a member of the IT Team.
Responsible for supporting the organization through maintaining the ERP/EPICOR system. Performs semi-routine and moderately complex activities of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Epicor System (version 10.2). Responsible for researching, analyzing, and supporting the issues related to the multiple modules within Epicor. This position provides the development and maintenance support across the entire ERP system. Modules include but are not limited to Sales, Production, Material, Financial, Manufacturing and General Ledger. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting departmental and overall Company needs. Analyze and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology. Will serve as a change agent to identify the organizational improvements needed and be in charge of planning, development, testing, training and deployment processes for assigned business unit and departments. Train and motivate others to utilize systems to their fullest capabilities.
Participates in the planning, design, development, management, support and implementation of all Information Technology Applications related to EPICOR
Participates as a member of the IT Department; participates with other Application Team Members to determine business needs as they relate to IT Systems.
Participates and performs system development as determined by the Applications Director and business needs; researches and recommends new/updates systems; determines functional requirements of systems and helps finalizes project priorities and schedules.
Performs such individual assignments as the Management may direct
- Participates in other functional areas of IT as needed; makes recommendations to other areas to promote better overall IT experience for associates.
- Performs general IT technical support for clients as needed.
- Performs rotational on-call technical support after hours and on weekends.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related area or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as an EPICOR Analyst
- Working knowledge of all IT functions, principals and standards.
- Working knowledge of LAN, WAN, and CLOUD applications, software and hardware.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with individuals both internal and externally
- The ability to analyze problems and make independent judgment to initiate corrective action or resolution.
- Mainly indoor office work with sedentary physical activity.
- Epicor ERP support experience (3+ years)
- Barcode Scanning and Label Design Experience
- Windows Desktop & Server Administration
- Network Experience
- Financial ERP Support experience (3+ years)
- Manufacturing systems experience (5+ years)
- EDI experience (3+ years)
- Data Analytics Experience
- Microsoft .NET Experience
- Microsoft SQL Administration / Query Experience
- SSRS and / or Crystal Reports Experience
- Microsoft C# / VB Programming Experience
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Salary