Vice President, Marketing
Jadex Inc. (Jadex), formally known as Jarden Process Solutions, is a leader in manufacturing and material science by utilizing innovation and technology to develop sustainable products that serve the medical, industrial, and consumer markets. Our success is built on our four operating companies, which supply a range of products including custom-designed plastic components, engineered nylon resins and monofilaments, zinc products, and temperature-controlled products, that solve both industrial and consumer challenges.
At Jadex, our vision is innovation with intention. Our mission is to create products that provide superior performance while minimizing their impact on the environment. We are passionate about our employees, customers, and cultivating the right partnerships. We seek to foster a creative and collaborative culture, lead our industry with sustainable solutions, and have fun along the way!
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve LifeMade’s objectives of sales growth and profitability, while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position that is in line with the company’s direction.
- Lead strategic vision of capabilities, ensuring the ideal deployment of marketing strategies and capabilities are delivered through mobile, on-line, and in-store environments.
- Identify new and existing viable loyalty and marketing solutions that bring value to clients and business goals.
- Design & develop proposals and presentations that capture and convey quantifiable business value for capabilities being brought to the marketplace.
- Maintain industry knowledge through actively developing credible and strategic relationships with industry experts and conducting industry research.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with the internal teams to ensure that their needs are properly represented on website.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Be a positive ambassador for our company’s purpose, vision and mission.
- Any Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Education and Experience:
BS/BA in Business or related subject or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years progressive consumer product goods project management, sales/ trade marketing and/or category management experience required
- Must have demonstrated project management experience managing multiple product categories and customers
- Successful product launch experience and continued brand growth
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement marketing plans.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of product management sales, sales process, trade, category management and supplier / retailer management and methods as well as proven ability to apply them effectively in planning and execution
- Sales planning and forecasting experience
- Knowledge and experience with existing channels (Food, mass, drug) and target channels (Club, food service)
- Social media and e-commerce expertise
TECHNICAL ROLE COMPETENCIES:
- Must show aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and options
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Must have experience in project/trade spending management; proven fiscal responsibility
- Well-developed organizational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), presentations, and time management skills required
- Proven ability to create consumer demand, excitement and pull
- Proven ability to build brand awareness
- Anticipates consumer and market trends to inform the innovation funnel
- Must have demonstrated using multiple information sources to develop sales strategies and tactics as well as effectively managing promotional activity and trade spending.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Sitting at workstation approximately 85 percent of work time. Standing and walking approximately 15 percent of work time.
- Must be able to travel up to 30 percent of work time.
- Ability to work flexible hours or occasionally on weekends with short notice depending on customer deliverables
- Typical office environment with shelves overhead and above work surfaces.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of responsibilities for this position and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. Company management may assign other relevant, business-related duties.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Greer, SC, USA