LifeMade - Production Lead- 2nd shift
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
· Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
· Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
· Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
· Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
· Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
· Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
· Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
· Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
· Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
· Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
· Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
· Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment. Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
· Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
· Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other department employees.
· Encouraged to bring any ideas to light for possible usage in factory functions.
· Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
· Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
· Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
· Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Job Family O-SC
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belcamp, MD, USA