LifeMade - Production Operator I 3rd Shift $18
LifeMade Products LLC, a Jadex Inc operating company, is a global provider of disposable tableware and temperature control packaging solutions supporting a variety of sectors including healthcare and food preservation. We are the industry leader in U.S temperature-control packaging and single-use consumer goods manufacturing. Our brands include LifeMade Consumer Products, Lifoam®, Diamond®, FreezPak®, Envirocooler® and ProPak®. LifeMade Products LLC has 8 manufacturing locations in the domestic United States . Our mission is to create superior products that push industries forward, LifeMade strives to make life – better.
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and/or count products and materials.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Place products or materials into containers, using hands.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas.
- Transport packages to shipping dock, storage, etc.
- Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and/or containers, using hands or hand tools
- Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern.
- Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
- Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
- Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other department employees.
- Encouraged to bring any ideas to light for possible usage in factory functions.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- 1+ year working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Requires up to 9 hours of standing/walking daily.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to bend/stoop/twist, crouch/squat, reach above and below shoulders.
- Requires repetitive use of arm, wrist, and hand.
- Must be able to work near/with machinery and hand tools.
- Moderate/heavy exposure to heat and excessive noise.
- Ability to wear required PPE including hearing protection, safety glasses and steel/composite toe shoes.
- Annual hearing tests are required.
- Some overtime and occasional weekends required
At Jadex, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Jadex is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Job Family CB-PROG
- Pay Type Hourly
- Belcamp, MD, USA