Metropolitan Transportation Center 511 Express Lanes Operator
- Respond to, communicate, and document roadway incidents occurring within MTC’s Express Lanes Roadway Network
- Coordinate with MTC, Caltrans, and CHP on incident response, including opening or closing the express lane to traffic
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested by MTC
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Oral and written communication
- Analysis skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability and willingness to work rotating shifts
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Iteris, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability where appropriate.
- Job Function TOC
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oakland, CA, USA