We are hiring a Engineering/CAD Intern in our Corporate Offices in Orange County, California. You will support our design build projects in Florida and Arizona and work with our engineers to understand the specifications of the projects. You will prepare drawings for civil engineering projects such as highways and roads. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years using Micro Station and ProjectWise to help design roadway improvements such as traffic signal plans, traffic management systems (TMS) plans, fiber optic communication plans, street lighting plans, and signing and striping plans.
You will have...
- Utilization of Microstation and design software to prepare deliverable packages
- Projectwise experience
- Transfer information in written, numerical, sketched, or electrical format into final plans
- 1+ years of engineering drafting using Microstation
- Experience in roadway projects is a big plus
- Must be able to utilize computer aided drafting and design software to prepare plans, technical details, reports, and meeting exhibits
- Highway, traffic, or transportation industry experience a big plus!
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Job Function Roadways Sensors
- Pay Type Hourly
- Santa Ana, CA, USA