Marketing Manager, Smart Mobility Applications
We are looking for a high-performing creative marketer to join our high-performing marketing team. The Marketing Manager, Smart Mobility Applications and Services will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing results-driven marketing campaigns for our smart mobility software applications and services.. You will sequence the drumbeat tactics to generate, nurture and support leads from cold to close. The ideal candidate is a competent, enthusiastic and highly driven professional able to capture the transportation and mobility trends, and generate creative campaigns accordingly. Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will be passionate about telling Iteris stories and taking Iteris smart mobility products and services to market, in both the public and private customer segments.
- Ideate go-to-market strategies to help design commensurate marketing plan for the software and services solutions portfolio.
- Work closely with sales and software development.
- Design and `own' marketing campaigns with tactics spanning the entire marketing mix.
- Support in-field tactics, including trade shows, webinars, and all physical and virtual events.
- Help create content for all marketing material in collaboration with various teams and subject matter experts across the company.
- Develop and report on success metrics - including conversion rates, funnel dynamics and attribution.
- Maintain solid knowledge and follow up on industry mega trends and waves.
- The role will preferably be located in our Corporate offices in Santa Ana California, but a remote position would be considered for the right candidate.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum three (3) plus years of experience in product and/or field marketing
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge in marketing software/SaaS and services.
- Familiarity with video production and editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects) is a plus
- Knowledge or experience of transportation sector a plus
- Understands basic management approaches such as management of workflow, quality review, coaching, and performance management.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Creative marketer with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things.
- Good understanding and experience in demand creation and campaign design from the ground up.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organized and able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and more)
- 401k with company match on day 1
- Paid Time Off
- Great culture
- Career growth
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Santa Ana, CA, USA