This position will perform a variety of professional accounting activities including but not limited to, the following:
- Process bi-weekly full cycle payroll in UltiPro payroll system & Oracle.
- Payroll compliance with company policies and federal, state and local regulations
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts & assist with GL close processes
- Preparation of journal entries
- Assist with internal financial reporting packages
- Work closely with the Director of Accounting to improve and document processes within the accounting department and across the organization
- Other ad hoc financial analysis and projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ of experience with multi-state payroll (UltiPro preferred)
- 5+ years’ reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- 5+ years’ experience with accounting software or large ERP system (Oracle is preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and advance skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently, but also work well in a team environment
- Must be able to learn quickly and apply new concepts
- Positive, energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment of a public company
- Oracle Software experience is a plus
- Experience with external audits (quarterly/annually) is strongly desired and internal control requirements of Sarbanes Oxley
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Santa Ana, CA, USA