Sr. Representative, Customer Support
The Sr. Representative, Customer Service will provide end-to-end support and fulfill sales orders from outside sales team. Plans and implements projects that support the sales organization. Assists sales organization in providing technical and administrative product information.
- Develop intimate knowledge on the Company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, as well as the non-formalized processes that are used to service the Company's external and internal customers.
- Work in partnership with the regional sales team and district/regional managers on numerous tasks facilitating the sales personnel an opportunity to focus deeper on sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Company's sales team, including 3rd party distributors and agents.
- Develop into the "go-to" resource for the head of sales, as required, and may be called on to support other aspects of the sales organization, but on an as-needed basis only.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in sales support or similar experience
- Experience with distributors and/or resellers in a business-to-business work environment
- Traffic industry is highly desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com highly preferred.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Associate's Degree (four year college or technical school) or equivalent level of business/work experience required, Field of Study: Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Santa Ana, CA, USA