This role is remote, working from home, to keep everyone safe during the Pandemic. Our corporate offices are in Santa Ana, California. You will need to be in the immediate area to be considered as the role will be located in our Corporate Offices once the Pandemic is resolved.
The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate all aspects of proposal preparation, revision and submission
- Organizes inputs from technical, contracts, and finance departments; and coordinates internal reviews with upper management
- Oversee the development and coordination of multiple proposals at once.
- Ensure proposals are concise, informative, well-designed and desirable to read
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads proposal kick-off sessions with various pursuit teams and facilitates capture plan
- Reviews RFQ/Ps upon release and prepares an outline of the details required for a winning response effort
- Prepares proposal schedule and keeps team on track
- Prepares high-quality and persuasive proposals and presentations for multiple concurrent pursuits to ensure compliance with RFP requirements and overall quality standards.
- Supports development of key messages, including effective coordination with graphics.
- Works directly with Project Managers/Champions to prepare technical sections, including comprehensive and accurate editing and proofreading of technical material
- Creates and maintains library of qualification statements project descriptions, and resumes that reflect firm strengths and client benefits
- Attention to detail to all aspects of proposals development, guidelines and submittal requirements
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and demanding environment
- Occasionally, additional hours (evenings and weekends) may be required to meet strict deadlines and to provide the best quality work product.
- Previous experience reading and responding to RFPs
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator (intermediate to advanced level skill)
- Strong proofreading/editing skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments, in meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field
- Understanding of transportation industry terminology and delivery methods
- A minimum of 5 years of recent experience working in Marketing, Proposals, or Graphics department at an A/E/C firm is strongly desired.
- Graphic Design experience
Please include a resume in your submission.
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.