What you will be doing:
- Using a forecast and input from the sales team, determine the required materials to meet goals
- Coordinate with other departments as required to maintain material pipeline and schedules, this to include engineering, sales administration, purchasing, manufacturing, etc.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers for the procurement of production material as required by forecast and the production schedule
- Monitor status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of all materials, including timely resolution, communication and mitigation of future potential problems
- Expedite or defer orders as required based on schedule/inventory changes
- Coordinate material flows throughout product/BOM changes, obsolescence, and the introduction of new suppliers and/or materials due to new product development
- Manage and resolve issues regarding PO to invoice discrepancies, returns and quality problems with suppliers
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 1 plus year in Buyer / Planner environment
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- APICS or similar industry certification
- MRP experience, inputting forecast, understanding of output of MRP
- General Windows and Microsoft Office skills.
- Good communications skills
- Oracle planning module experience
- Understanding of the Electronics industry
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and more)
- 401k with company match on day 1
- Paid Time Off
- Great culture
- Career growth
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Job Function Roadways Sensors
- Pay Type Salary
- Santa Ana, CA, USA