- Using a forecast and input from the sales team, determine the required materials to meet goals
- Coordinate with other departments as required to maintain material pipeline and schedules, this to include engineering, sales administration, purchasing, manufacturing, etc.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers for the procurement of production material as required by forecast and the production schedule
- Monitor status of open purchase orders to ensure on-time delivery of all materials, including timely resolution, communication and mitigation of future potential problems
- Expedite or defer orders as required based on schedule/inventory changes
- Coordinate material flows throughout product/BOM changes, obsolescence, and the introduction of new suppliers and/or materials due to new product development
- Manage and resolve issues regarding PO to invoice discrepancies, returns and quality problems with suppliers
- 1 plus year in Buyer / Planner environment
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- APICS or similar industry certification
- MRP experience, inputting forecast, understanding of output of MRP
- General Windows and Microsoft Office skills
- Good communications skills
- Oracle planning module experience
- Understanding of the Electronics industry
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Iteris, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Job Function Roadways Sensors
- Pay Type Salary
- Santa Ana, CA, USA