Respiratory Therapist - Clinical Support Specialist
The RDM Clinical Support Specialist assists Inogen in ensuring that the equipment placed in the client's home meets the Patient's clinical needs. The primary focus for the RDM Clinical Support Specialist is to support the local RDM allowing the RDM to shift their focus away from delivery and setup of Inogen provided equipment. This could include delivery and setup of Inogen provided equipment, delivery and pickup of testing equipment, reports and documentation, and participating in sales activities.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Conduct equipment set-up both remotely and directly.
- Conduct titration studies, both remotely and directly, and completing required documentation within one hour per patient.
- Maintain a current calendar reflecting availability for patient appointments.
- Clinicians must present themselves in a professional manner while interacting with patients, family members/caretakers, medical staff and Inogen employees.
- Facilitate credit card payments through company approved process.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate skills required to remotely and directly assess and instruct patients in the safe use of Inogen supplied equipment.
- Knowledge of the current clinical issues/treatments of cardio-pulmonary disease processes as they relate to Inogen provided services.
- Knowledge of the current technologies used in cardio-pulmonary disease treatments as they relate to Inogen provided services
- Ability to work self-manage and work independently.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Nursing, Respiratory Therapy or related field, required.
- Licensed or Registered Respiratory Therapist or registered Nurse, required
- 3 years’ experience of clinical services, home medical equipment industry (oxygen therapy or respiratory), required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Function Individual Contributor
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Insider
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Oxnard, CA, USA
- Thousand Oaks, CA, USA