Floor Sales Supervisor
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for compliance monitoring timekeeping and coaching inside sales professionals who will be selling to patients directly. The Sales Supervisor will also act as a liaison between Patient Services and Sales to ensure accuracy on order entry.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Coach assigned members of the inside sales team to utilize best practice and successful sales techniques.
- Monitor and approve timecards and timekeeping practices of assigned members of the inside sales team.
- Monitor calls made by inside sales team for regulatory compliance and Inogen standards.
- Review order for accuracy and completeness to ensure transition to Billing and /or CCC is expedited.
- Conduct regular “Listen ins”, “sit ins” and other monitoring for training or improvement exercises.
- Manage the new hire Buddy Program for all assigned new hires.
- Provide input into 90 Day and Annual Performance Review. May assist with interviewing as applicable.
- Assist Manager with Reporting/KPI and Performance Management process.
- Hire, manage, develop and train inside sales professionals.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Proficiency with CRM and/or Lead Management systems
- Ability to mentor and motivate a large sales team.
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Associate degree in Business, English, Communications, or related field of study, required.
- 5 years sales/customer service experience, required.
- 1-2 years lead or supervisor experience, required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Function Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Plano, TX, USA