Youth Sports - Program Instructor II (Tumbling) - Irsay Family YMCA
The Program Instructor II-Gymnastics will be primarily responsible for providing quality leadership and supervision in gymnastics, tumbling and/or motor skill classes, while maintaining a safe, non-competitive environment for YMCA members.
- Previous experience in gymnastics or teaching is preferred.
- A minimum of 16 years of age.
- Basic knowledge of spotting techniques used in gymnastics preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate basic technique and form.
- Ability to communicate with preschool to middle school aged children.
- Visually inspect participation space for safety.
- Maintain current certifications in First Aid, Safety & Risk Management, Child Abuse Prevention and New Employee Orientation or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
It is the policy of the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis to provide equal employment opportunity to employees and candidates for employment. Accordingly, there shall be no discrimination against any employee or candidate for employment due to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability or against disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era. This policy is applicable to the policies governing recruitment, hiring and placement, promotion, training, compensation, employment environment, and separation or termination.
Compliance with this policy is the personal responsibility of all personnel, especially those whose duties are related to the hiring of new employees and the status or tenure of current employees. Further, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, the company will cooperate fully in the implementation of applicable laws and executive orders.
- Job Function SERV1
- Pay Type Hourly
- Indianapolis, IN, USA