Located in Malibu, California, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible primarily for managing HRL's Internal Audit Program, as well as HRL's Corrective Action and Improvement Program. As part of this responsibility, this individual also oversees the Quality metrics for all AS9100 departments, including administration of HRL’s annual Customer Service Feedback Survey.
- Potential to take on the Quality training program responsibilities, which will include transitioning to an automated learning management system (LMS).
- Generally responsible for Quality Management Systems (QMS) and participate in transitioning those that are currently manual into an automated solution.
- Works with all parts of the company to maintain and improve the QMS set in place with AS9100, MIL standard requirements and for transition of new initiatives.
- Must be self-directed with key processes, flexible and able to manage multiple projects.
- Works well with teams with ability to collaborate on, as well as lead improvement efforts.
- Supports Quality team by cross training on other elements of the QMS to serve as back up as needed.
- May be required to be in the clean room.
- Experience working with the AS9100 or ISO9001 Quality Management Systems (QMS) and general quality control.
- Expertise with internal auditing, corrective actions and improvement, and preferred to have experience managing these or similar programs for an organization.
- Experience undergoing 3rd party AS9100/ISO9001 audits, including preparing the organization and interfacing with auditors.
- Expert knowledge for most aspects of QMS for a semiconductor research and prototype lab with emerging programs for potential future AS9100/ISO9001 certifications (i.e. internal auditing, corrective actions, measuring quality, identifying/implementing improvements, non-conforming product, inspecting to MIL standards, etc.).
- Proficiency in developing training materials associated to primary responsibilities, and good presentation skills to administer those to staff members.
- Experience successfully interfacing with customers, both external and internal.
- Familiarity with transitioning manual processes into automated solutions.
- Math, computer and database skills using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint are required.
- Experience working in a class 10 clean room is helpful, but not required.
- Quality Control Assurance for a semiconductor fabrication facility. Working within government regulations, AS9100 or ISO9001.
- Must be an organized, detail oriented individual with demonstrated time management and analytical abilities, as well as good communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with semiconductor fabrication work flow, processes and equipment is a definite plus.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Physically capable to work within a class 10 Clean room.
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work both self-directed, as well as with others as part of a team.
- BS in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- U.S. Person status required.
HRL offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, gym facilities, PTO, growth potential, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
HRL Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Pay Type Salary
- Malibu, CA, USA