Physical Security Specialist
Located in Malibu, California, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administration of physical security consistent with policies, procedures, quality standards, and government requirements
- Maintenance, repair, testing, and updates of Access Control, CCTV, and IDS
- Responsible for defining scope of work, monitoring progress, and validating compliant completion of physical security system work accomplished by contracted vendors
- Monitoring of security systems effectiveness and performance
- Work closely with other security members to determine physical security requirements
- Create and provide reports from security systems
- Professional documentation of security systems
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must be able to multitask in a dynamic environment; develop solutions to various complex problems and plan, schedule and prioritize tasks.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience installing, administrating, and maintaining security systems.
- System design, creating statement of work, and project management
- Create and conduct training
- Working in a collaborative environment
- UL 2050 installation and testing
- Creating construction security plans
- Security system programming
- CCURE, Avigilon, and Easy Lobby systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Networking fundamentals
- ICD 705 Technical Specifications
- Ability to read and understand standard facility documentations like As-Built drawings
- CCURE trained and certified
- Ability to update/maintain SharePoint is a plus
H.S. Diploma with 5+ years of physical security experience.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance required. Active TS/SCI clearance is preferred.
HRL offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, gym facilities, PTO, growth potential, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
HRL Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Pay Type Salary
- Malibu, CA, USA