Business Systems Analyst
Located in Malibu, California, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support critical HR applications on a day-to-day basis
- Work with Information Systems and Human Resources leadership on HR systems plans and best practices
- Analyze existing HR workflows and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain technical documentation by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on HR applications
- Facilitate, enhance, and ensure seamless operation of HR applications
- Develop and conduct user training on system(s) functionality
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
- Assist in writing queries in support of HR support functions as needed
- Ability to prepare detailed testing scenarios, including test cases, and coordinating with others on the completion of product reviews, tests, and pilots
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and work as part of a team on long term projects
- Ability to pivot as necessary with changing business requirements
- Experience supporting UKG Pro
- Experience supporting DayForce recruiting solutions
- Experience supporting Cognos 11 and UKG Pro Business Intelligence
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint
- Familiarity Oracle DBMS
- Familiarity in HR Compliance
- Working knowledge of general human resources workflow and HRIS concepts
- Working knowledge of vendor interface processes and procedures
- Experience with payroll, recruiting, time keeping, benefits administration and employee data management
- Experience in HRIS systems troubleshooting, systems testing and systems configuration work
- Excellent communication skills, project management, and the ability to train others
- High School Diploma/GED with 8+ years of related experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, or a related field with 5+ years of related experience
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (e.g. driver’s license, special tools or restrictions):
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, and in some cases with little to no advance notice. This position requires that the applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
HRL offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, gym facilities, PTO, growth potential, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
HRL Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training or promoting, on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, U.S. military or protected veteran status, union membership, or political affiliation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Pay Type Salary
- Malibu, CA, USA