Loan Boarding Platform Analyst
The Loan Boarding Platform Analyst is responsible for working with various business units to resolve issues and to provide guidance in the use of the Black Knight (BKFS) Servicing (MSP) and LoanSphere Loan Boarding (LLB) systems as it relates to New Loan Setup.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands business processes, system functionality, industry requirements and best practices applicable for the mortgage servicing departments being supported
- Analyze layouts, map, transform, and convert data from input files utilizing LoanSphere Loan Boarding (LLB)
- Assists with projects and resources with a hands-on approach and analysis skill set
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities
- Supports testing activities in support of Loan Sphere Loan Boarding (LLB) system functionality enhancements, releases, and upgrades
- Analyzes and documents the New Loan Setup requirements and process needs
- Facilitates meetings with the business to gather and document issues, requirements and/or explore potential configuration solutions available within Servicing Systems
- Assists in coordinating with other analysts on tasks related to information technology projects and provide support to other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 5 years+ experience
- This position requires direct experience specifically with the Black Knight MSP Product.
- Effective decision-making skills and sound judgment
- Excellent analytical / interpersonal / written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Black Knight’s products and services
- Ability to operate independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, SQL Server Studio, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of XML, CSV, XLS, TXT and DAT file types and formats
- Farmers Branch, TX, USA