The Agile Coach will work alongside passionate leaders helping to drive the cultural transformation of our company by enhancing the ability to think more strategically, communicate more effectively and lead in a new way. The Agile Coach will facilitate training classes on various Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and Scaling Agile concepts, coach multiple Scrum Masters, teams and leaders within the organization and be an interactive part of maturing the Agile practice and Center of Excellences.
- Works within the organization to implement and improve Agile mindset.
- Acts as a mentor to Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Launches new teams including providing initial and ongoing Agile coaching.
- Works with Scrum Masters to increase team maturity and become efficient in their use of Agile practices.
- Assess the Agile Maturity and coach organization to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Coach Scum Masters on how to remove complex roadblocks, handling conflict management and developing high performing teams through psychological safety and trust.
- Drives continuous improvement through transparency, balance, flow, respect, customer focus, collaboration, and agreement.
- Influence and coach leaders in new ways of working.
- Facilitates classroom/workshop training for all levels in the organization on Agile and Scaling frameworks, principles, tools and processes.
- Identify and implement process improvements that mature the Agile practice.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assess the benefits and collaborates with practice to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors) in IT or business-related field (Minimum Required)
- 10+ years of relevant experience; at least 6 years in a technical software development environment
- 4+ years of experience with an Agile team.
- Successful track record of helping to implement Agile methods and techniques.
- Experience in facilitating organization and cultural change and experience in the implementation and execution of Scrum in an environment where individuals are unfamiliar or not fully vested with the methodology.
- Experience in training, coaching and mentoring new Agile/Scrum teams.
- Experience in creating/enhancing training materials and sharing knowledge at different levels.
- Experience working with large, small, remote Scrum teams.
- Adaptive coaching style and the ability to work hands-on with teams in an advisor role
- In depth understanding of Agile (Scrum) and Scaling values, principles and practices.
- Agile Certifications (CSM, CSC, etc...).
- SAFe SPC 5.0 Certification.
- Experience in SAFe 5.0 Framework.
- Experience in code refactoring, simple design principles and continuous integration.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, together with an innovative and progressive approach to benefits. It is our goal to provide our associates an exciting, dynamic, desirable place to work. Our ambitious business plan and its success hinges on the ability to find great people and provide an environment that fully engages, retains, and leverages the potential of top talent. As such, HPFC provides development opportunities to all our associates, with a curriculum geared towards providing an informed view of multiple career paths. We have an owner-operator approach and when HPFC succeeds, so do our associates.
- Pay Type Salary