Client Service Associate
As one of the nation's largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Hightower is an industry-leading financial services firm managing approximately $70B in client assets and offering objective wealth management advice. Hightower St. Louis (HTSTL) is an established and successful financial advisory firm that is part of this network. Our firm is an ensemble practice, where team members collaborate as one on behalf of our clients. We truly believe our collaborative relationships and approach creates an outstanding result for every client we serve.
Make a plan. Make an Investment. Make a Difference.
HTSTL is currently seeking a Client Service Associate to help bring our mission to life. The Client Service Associate delivers the highest quality customer service by listening and responding to all clients. The position assists clients with account maintenance and articulates an extensive knowledge of HTSTL services.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and relentless in seeking solutions and serving the client with the best intention. The Client Service Associate should have the ability to multitask and communicate priorities and results, and proactively follow-up with clients and inter-organization departments in a timely and organized fashion.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in client services, business development and thrives in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and services clients in a friendly and professional manner while developing positive client relationships.
- Complete administration of client accounts; Resolve and process all client inquires and requests
- Prioritize and organize workflow, as well as collaborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts
- Process new accounts, by obtaining all necessary approvals and ensuring all client documentation is returned, completed and approved.
- Manage the client onboarding experience
- Ensure clients understand the HTSTL complete offering according to client guide
- Scheduling of client meetings
- Deliver above and beyond service, thinking uniquely about each client
Skills and Qualifications:
- Competent in Microsoft Office; proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- The ability to accomplish a variety of tasks in an efficient, organized manner
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM system) and common client services software preferred
- Prior work experience in financial services or a series 7 or 66 a plus
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a letter of intent along with a resume. The letter of intent should include the following:
- Your three most defining characteristics that make you the right fit for this high service client-facing position.
- A shared story of an above and beyond experience you provided for a client.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1401 S Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood, MO 63144, USA