Class A Truck Driver
Provide on-time delivery of Harris Rebar products to customers.
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Drive a tractor trailer and/or straight truck to make on-time deliveries of rebar and related products to customers.
• Load and unload materials.
• Adhere to safe driving regulations.
• Maintain orderly paperwork.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Valid CDL Class A license
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Safe driving record
• Forklift driving experience a plus
• Excellent customer service
• Frequent overtime may be required during peak seasons
• When not making deliveries, may be required to work in the warehouse loading and unloading materials using forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.
• Must be able to sit (driving) for long periods of time and climb onto trailers to secure loads, tie/untie product, etc.
• Heavy lifting of materials is required.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a drug-free workplace.
- Pay Type Hourly
- US Central South, 500 Harris Parkway, Riverside, Alabama, United States of America