Costing and Pricing Manager
Hajoca Corporation is looking for a Costing & Pricing Manager to lead the Western Division Pricing & Costing Team. The Pricing & Costing Manager will be responsible for costing and pricing activities within the Western Division including maintaining and updating cost sheets, maximizing matrix utilization, providing data and analysis, and assisting and supporting the division’s Profit Centers in maximizing net margin dollars and percentages. The Costing & Pricing Manager will be responsible for not only building and leading the Pricing and Costing team, but for developing the necessary strategies, tactics and partnerships to maximize the Team’s success. The Costing & Pricing Manager is a remote opportunity.
- Maintain successful relationships with suppliers/vendors in support of costing accuracy and effectiveness.
- Interface positively and effectively with RMs, PCMs and others as necessary to develop and implement pricing and other margin enhancing strategies and activities. Meet or exceed business targets for the PCs, regions and division served and supported.
- Hire, manage and develop a team of outstanding costing and pricing teammates who will perform file maintenance to products, price and buy matrices as well as communicate with Product File Administrators and PCs as necessary.
- Report and manage changes in cost and pricing levels and potential problem areas and opportunities.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
- Generally, this is a remote management role requiring occasional meetings as needed in PCs and other places across the geography served from time-to-time.
- Travel is expected to be less than 10% of time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to analyze cost and pricing data and understand and implement the best related strategies, decisions and implementations at all levels.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with vendors and colleagues.
- Excellent Eclipse knowledge.
- Developer of people and talent.
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently and remotely.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
Education, Training, Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience with costing and pricing activities
- 3+ years purchasing and inventory control experience, wholesale distribution experience preferred
- Eclipse software experience
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating and industrial supplies/products strongly preferred
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain vendor contact files, appointment calendar and to analyze vendor purchases and sales data
- Pay Type Salary