KSS Design and Sales Consultant
KSS Denver Sales Consultant
The KOHLER Signature Store by Facets of Cherry Creek (KSS) is a luxury kitchen and bath showroom that offers a comprehensive shopping experience for our customers. We strive to be the leading kitchen and bath showroom, servicing the needs of both trade professionals and consumers by providing inspirational design, quality products, relevant resources and exceptional service.
Our Sales Consultants provide expert product selection assistance and design advice to our showroom customers. They ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in order to meet or exceed the established sales and gross profit goals to increase profit sharing. We are looking for individuals who possess a professional and polished demeanor and who are motivated, detailed, highly organized and capable of working in a team-selling and service minded environment.
· Meet with and engage the showroom customers, assessing their needs, guiding their product selections by providing compelling solutions for their plumbing and remodeling needs and successfully closing the sale.
· Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, product suitability, pricing and availability.
· Enter Sales Orders and Bids, expedite purchases and maintain customer communication to ensure accurate and timely order processing.
· Provide consistent follow up on processing order deliveries and will-call orders; maintain proactive communication with customer.
· Meet and or exceed the established sales goals (revenue & gross profit) for each sales transaction and meet monthly/quarterly/yearly goals set by the management.
· Process showroom sale returns and refund paperwork in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
· Foster positive vendor and manufacturer relationships for a seamless sales cycle.
· Maintain product literature files to ensure the most current and accurate information is always provided to our customers.
· Keep showroom clean, neat, current, stocked and safely displayed.
· Attend industry-related functions and professional events to build business relationships, learn about new products and design industry trends.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Product knowledge that encompasses plumbing, cabinetry, tile and construction is desired.
· Customer-centric sales philosophy that is focused on business relationships, sales/revenue and referrals.
· Outstanding customer service, verbal/telephone and written communication skills.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, vendors and co-workers.
· Comprehensive knowledge of product and kitchen/bath design trends; able to suggest appropriate related products for purchase and to promote the value-added services offered.
· Identify customer needs, provide profitable solutions and close the sale.
· Able to plan, organize and multi-task.
· Ability to be self-directed, detailed and highly organized in work activities.
· Able to learn and utilize the applicable internal software systems (Eclipse, KCIC) used to process orders.
· Effectively manage and develop customer, trade and KOHLER relationships.
· Ability to work weekends.
· Fosters company objectives in a friendly, positive and effective manner.
Education, Training, Experience:
· Undergraduate/trade/design school education preferred or equivalent experience
· Minimum 3 to 7 years in customer service and plumbing showroom sales with a strong focus on revenue goals and exceptional customer relations
· Knowledge of kitchen and bath design trends
· Knowledge of products sold in the showroom strongly preferred
· Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word) and SalesForce to communicate via email, to maintain customer contact files and appointment calendar
· Opportunity for career advancement and to develop your own succession planning
· In business since 1858, Hajoca is a strong business leader dedicated to their employees, customers and business success
· Opportunity for learning, development and growth
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, February 1, 2021
- 3310 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, USA