Buttes Pipe & Supply Co.
A division of Hajoca Corp.
Hiring for: Warehouse Employee
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you safety-conscious and service-oriented? Do you possess the attention to detail necessary to ensure the accurate fulfillment of customer orders? If so, then Hajoca Corporation would like you to join our dedicated team as a Warehouse Employee. Our team has been servicing the community for years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
Warehouse teammates are responsible for counting, verifying, and receiving incoming vendor shipments and customer return material, stocking and maintaining the warehouse, and picking, documenting, and packing customer orders.
As a Warehouse teammate with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Receive, count, and verify incoming shipments
· Stock the warehouse and maintain cleanliness, order and safety
· Pick materials for orders, assemble and package the materials for shipment/pick up
· Load/unload trucks and operate a forklift safely
· Monitor inventory levels and stock depletions that could impact customer service
· Maintain warehouse cleanliness, order, and safety. Remove empty cartons, pallets, and other debris. Inform immediate supervisor of safety issues.
All interested applicants must possess:
· High school degree or equivalent
· 1+ years warehouse or material handling experience
· The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
· Know of, apply, and practice safety precautions in a warehouse and material handling environment
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills
· The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Our ideal candidate will also:
· Have, or quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
· Possess basic computer literacy (Microsoft Word)
· Have previous experience using an inventory management system (Eclipse)
· Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
· Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
· 401 (k) and retirement cash account
· Life insurance
· Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Pay Type Hourly
- Yuba City, CA, USA