MACHINIST / WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
Your career with one of the nation’s oldest and largest companies could begin now. All-Tex Pipe and Supply, a member of the Hajoca Corporation, is searching for a career minded individual to join our team. All-Tex Pipe and Supply is a premier Pipe, Valve and Fitting distributors made up of a close group of hard-working teammates that go above and beyond in servicing our customers. Every teammate at All-Tex prides themselves in making sure our customers know that they are our highest priority. As a team member of All-Tex Pipe and Supply, you have the opportunity to be the face of our company that build long lasting relationships through first in class customer service.
All-Tex Pipe and Supply is a division of the Hajoca Corporation. Hajoca is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. Hajoca has approximately 400 locations operating under various names throughout the United States and representing premier product lines in each of our industries.
As a Machinist / Warehouse Team Member with All-Tex Pipe and Supply your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
Manual fabrication of various pipe material (steel, plastic, etc.) as needed
- Operates and maintains pipe cutters, threaders and groovers.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting, threading, and grooving.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Checks output for quality assurance.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Pick materials for orders, assemble and package materials for shipment/pick up
- Load/unload trucks and operate a forklift safely
- Receive, count, and verify incoming shipments and stocking Warehouse and Yard locations
- Maintain Warehouse and Yard cleanliness, order, and safety. Remove empty cartons, pallets, and other debris. Inform immediate supervisor of safety issues.
Although All-Tex Pipe & Supply is part of a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations are operated as if it was its own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our performance-based profit-sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
As a Machinist / Warehouse Team Member with All-Tex Pipe & Supply, you must be friendly, service-oriented, and have a high level of attention to detail. An unwavering commitment to safety is essential, as well as the ability to remain clam in stressful or unexpected situations. All team members must be able to maintain positive working relationships with teammates, vendors and customers while providing unparalleled customer service at all time.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Be 21 years or older
- The ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in math
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
- The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift, other material-handling equipment and pipe fabrication equipment.
- Possess a proper and valid driver’s license
- Possess a driving record that demonstrates good driving skills and knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations governing driving motor vehicles, as well as commercial vehicles subject to DOT regulations
- Pass a DOT physical examination prior to employment and every following two years for as long as you drive a company vehicle.