Information Security Analyst
A Hajoca Service Center Employee is expected to:
- represent the company in a professional and ethical manner to employees, customers and suppliers
- demonstrate strong communication, organizational and research skills
- work independently and take initiative and ownership of role
- stay current on changes within the company, in the department, and in your area of functional expertise
- drive your own personal and professional development
- meet or exceed all performance goals
- collaborate positively with co-workers
- exemplify the Hajoca core values.
As part of our Information Security Team, the Information Security Analyst will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Hajoca’s corporate security footprint and strategy across 400+ locations, and multiple data center networks.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree, 0-2 years work experience in IT security, and be pursuing Information Security industry certifications.
- Configure, implement, monitor, and support security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with regulatory, industry, and corporate policies and procedures. This includes but is not limited to IDS/IPS (Host/Network/Wireless), secure file transfer, DLP, Full Disk encryption, firewall rule assessments, log management/correlation, secure password storage/retrieval, Application Whitelisting, vulnerability management, etc.
- Create and maintain data security documentation, policies and procedures
- Assists in the identification, response, investigation, and remediation of potential breaches of and issues surrounding data security
- Ensure security best practices are identified and integrated into all facets of the project including network, system designs/configuration, and implementations
- Identify and recommend potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where a supplement is required to mitigate key security risks. Partner with various business units to enhance security policies/procedures
- Performing tier 2 troubleshooting of data communication performance issues once they have been escalated by other teams (internal and external).
- Understand, implement and maintain best practices and procedures to maximize environment security and stability.
- Assist in information gathering during acquisitions. Plan and execute migration activities for networks, servers, and client technologies.
- Participate in planning and performance of regular Security Assessment/Incident response testing
- Build on existing skills to ensure full redundancy of the Infrastructure Operations Team’s skills. This involves learning other team members’ areas of expertise as well as teaching the rest of the team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate openly, clearly and effectively.
- Able to translate and communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Able to recognize potential conflicts and escalate accordingly
- Ability to perform under pressure and act as a mentor and trusted facilitator to resolve problems and deliver solutions
- Must be customer service oriented; strong desire to meet the needs of external and internal customers.
- Must have strong functional knowledge; take ownership of skills, knowledge, and relationships needed to perform the job.
- Must have leadership skills, e.g. innovative, decision maker, influence and support others.
- Must be professional; organized and able to manage work, time and problems.
- Results oriented; focused on attaining goals and objectives.
- Keen ability to interpret technical problems and systematically troubleshoot and resolve
- Ability to develop talent, both in terms of general business competency and technical prowess
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Project management from inception through delivery
Education, Training, Experience
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Industry certifications (information security)
- Experience with PC communications, network, and PC troubleshooting
- Experience in endpoint protection
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems/Technology/Security, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with MS and Linux server communications and server troubleshooting
- Experience with Meraki devices (MX, MS, MR lines)
- Experience with EDR, SIEM, CASB, IAM, DLP
- Experience with vulnerability assessment, remediation, and incident response
- Experience with PCI compliance, security frameworks, and best security practices
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- MSP experience a strong plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Sitting (in chair) 85%
Lifting Occasionally up to 40 pounds
Carrying Occasionally up to 40 pounds
Pushing/Pulling Occasionally up to 60 pounds
Controls Use of both hands and arms and use of both feet and legs
Strength Level Moderate
Physical Demands (continued)
The following movements and sense are required in this job:
Hand and finger dexterity, stooping, kneeling, talking, hearing, near vision, far vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 5
- 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA