Warehouse - Customer Service Specialist
ABOUT MOORE SUPPLY / HAJOCA
Hajoca Corporation (established in 1858) is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, and industrial supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction with over 400 locations, called Profit Centers, across the United States operating under many different tradenames. Moore Supply / Hajoca is focused on residential and commercial plumbing in the greater Houston area.
Moore Supply / Hajoca is seeking a self-motivated, driven, team-player to join their tight-knit team. The Operations Specialist will contribute to Moore Supply / Hajoca by helping to deliver on operational excellence and superior customer service. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic, a team player mentality, and the willingness to learn. All teammates at Moore Supply / Hajoca are encouraged to understand every aspect of the business. Operations and logistics associates can move into sales and leadership roles based on their desires and skills, or they can have a successful career focusing solely on operations and logistics with growing responsibilities as the business continues to rapidly expand.
WHY CONSIDER MOORE SUPPLY / HAJOCA?
* We have a culture of entrepreneurship. As a teammate, you are encouraged to be creative in your role and implement new ideas to increase profitability.
* Moore Supply / Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Our decentralized business model creates a unique culture within each location.
* Your hard work will translate into financial success. In addition to a competitive starting salary, Moore Supply / Hajoca offers profit sharing bonuses based on individual contribution.
* Moore Supply / Hajoca offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage, 401 (k) and retirement cash account, life insurance, pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care, and paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
*Moore Supply / Hajoca is a rapidly growing business with steady annual growth >20% each of the past 5 years.
The Operations Specialist will primarily focus on supporting the warehouse operations. You will begin by training in the warehouse, learning shipping and receiving procedures while developing your product knowledge.
- Receive shipments and stock the warehouse, maintaining cleanliness, order, and safety
- Operate a forklift safely and in compliance with Company policies
- Process Sales Orders generated at the counter
- Assist team members with servicing customers, stocking merchandise, and pulling orders
- Identify ways in which to grow business with existing and new customers
- Collaborate on ideas to improve operational efficiencies and add value to customers’ operations
DESIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire for a culture of excellence, empowerment, can-do, and positivity
- Desire to work hard, move with purpose, continuously improve, and work as a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and teammates
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and develop comprehensive product knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift >50 lbs.
- To operate a company vehicle, applicants must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid driver’s license as well as a driving record that demonstrates safe driving habits
- Customer service and/or warehouse experience
- Associates degree or equivalent years of work experience
JOB TYPE: Full-timePAY: HOURLY. $50,000.00-$60,000.00 /year including overtime, based on experience and qualifications. Additional income through profit sharing available based on business results and individual
- Pay Type Hourly
- 15090 Sommermeyer St, Houston, TX 77041, USA