Donation Attendant - Floater
Goodwill's Mission: Transforming the lives of the individuals with disabilities and other barriers through pathways to independence and the power of work.
Goodwill Columbus is currently seeking a Donation Attendant to evaluate and accept donated goods from the public, while providing superior customer service.
This involves the opportunity to:
• Provide excellent customer service to donors.
• Receive donated goods from donors at the donation center.
• Assist donors with unloading cars and carrying merchandise.
• Provide receipts to donors.
• Sort merchandise according to category and place in designated containers.
• Assist CDL drivers with loading and unloading trucks.
• Keep accurate records of total donors on a daily and weekly basis.
• Maintain cleanliness of donation site.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One year or less of work experience.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
At Goodwill, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Our full-time benefits include:
- Promotion and Growth Opportunities
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, and critical illness
Paid time off
- Employee Discount at all Goodwill Columbus Stores
Goodwill Columbus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.goodwillcolumbus.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $9.00
- Retail ADC-Brice Rd Office, 5800 Chantry Dr , Columbus, Ohio, United States of America