At Guaranty Bank & Trust, we are passionate about helping others and our communities. We strive to stand out and be different, and as a result, our business is growing fast!
Guaranty Bank & Trust offers competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, continued training and career development. Do you want to work for a respected financial institution who supports innovation, promotes collaboration, is environmentally responsible, technology driven, ethical, and is willing to invest in your career? If so, we should meet!
We are currently searching for the right person to join our team as a Personal Banker.
Our Company’s culture supports customers in achieving their financial goals and dreams. The Personal Banker is able to help contribute to this by:
- Working with customers and prospects to build loyalty and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services, and solutions to meet those needs
- Taking ownership of the customer experience including on-boarding and resolving service issues
- Contacting new customers by phone to follow up to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve issues, and address any additional financial needs based on the customer’s financial priorities
- Engaging customers in the lobby and the phone to assist, educate, and train them on how to conduct transactions through self-service technologies
- Connecting customers to the appropriate loan, mortgage, treasury management, or investment specialists that can help them with specialized financial needs
- Conducting some outbound sales activities such as meeting with local businesses and attending community events to establish visibility in the community and drive business to the bank
- Performing transactions such as opening accounts, accepting deposits, process loan payments, cashing checks, and issuing money orders and cashier’s checks
- Complying with privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality and information protection
- Complying with all federal, state and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures
- Completing and passing all required regulatory compliance training as assigned
- Perform any additional duties and tasks assigned by management
- Initiate and support location’s marketing objectives
- Support community programs, including volunteer support
- Deliver raving fans service by knowing products and services and introducing digital channels with the ability to address customer questions, e.g. how to use products and follow up on a timely basis
- Identify and encourage additional offers, opportunities and services to customers with a heavy emphasis on digitalized products
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong understanding of digital products- mobile application (how to navigate, transfers, bill pay, setting alerts, etc. ) online banking, ATM Deposits, online account transfers, loan payments, card valet, digital wallet etc.
- Flexibility, ease transitioning between jobs and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills that build customer relationships based on trust and ability to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals both in-person and via video conferencing
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet our customer's needs, including the ability to translate processes and technology into layman’s terms to assist customers proficiently
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to new technology platforms
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals
- Proficient and ease multi-tasking while utilizing computer applications and software products including but not limited to cloud based programs, tablets and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work location hours, including some weekends and evenings
Education, Experience & Licenses:
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree - preferred
- Minimum of six months’ customer service experience
- Minimum of six months’ cash handling experience.
- Job Function Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Industry Banks
- Required Education High School
- Bryan, TX, USA